Mhandisi Housing Cooperative Society is an investment company registered under the Co-operative Act whose main mandate is to carry out investment activities.
Kenya’s Vision 2030 also recognizes that only 23% (or 35,000 units) of the demand for housing is supplied annually and that only 20% of this supply caters for the low-income households although they constitute the majority of households in Kenya.
Some of the Business activities that we will venture in include:
• Buying and Selling Land in different regions of the country.
• Real Estate Development.
• Invest in Shares and Forex.
Who can join Mhandisi Housing?
• All Mhandisi Sacco members.
• Spouses and Children of Mhandisi Sacco members
• All Engineers.
• Technicians and Technologist.
• IEK and EBK members.
• Employees in Consulting and Construction Companies.
• Diaspora Engineers.
• Receipt of dividends on profit realized from Mhandisi Housing activities
• Preferential terms on the purchase of land and/ or houses undertaken by M. H. C.
• Priority allocation to members for land and housing development undertaken by M.H.C.
• A member participant:
Gets projects notifications immediately
- Is given first priorities on all our projects
- Is allocated land preferentially compared to non-members
- Gets discounted rates on our projects.
What are the requirements to join?
• Complete Application form which can be downloaded above.
• Attach the following documents
- Copy of Identity Card
- Copy of PIN Certificate and
- A passport size photograph.
• A registration fee of Ksh. 2,000
• Shares Contribution of Ksh. 30,000 (300 shares @ Ksh. 100)
• Monthly Contribution Ksh. 2,500
• We allow members to pay in small portions of the shares.
Forms must be submitted to the office in the original copy.